Fun at Home with the Kiddos

So...we've been doing a lot at home these days. Eating, playing, homework, creating things...its been a lot of fun!

One of their favourite things to do...PLAY WITH WATER!

Ethio thugs lol


I have been trying to dress Elkanah up in her traditional Habesha Kemis dresses even though we are at home and have not events to attend...but she will grow out of it soon if she doesn't wear it now :)
This wagon has been one of the best free gifts anyone has given me (my co-worker Fathia). We have been using it almost every time we go out for our walks...so nice and convenient!
One of our crafts for Easter - Jesus paid it all at the cross!
Making good use of cardboard diaper boxes.

So caring!




Eliakim is such a caring and truly compassionate boy. He really is very sweet and loves to take care of people - I can see it in the way he cares for Elkanah. Anyways, this is my teddy, my toy I had when I was younger and he is carrying her on his back! (ie. giving her chay-chay (piggy-back))

Eliakim is my mini-me. He is my answered prayer. He is my first born (son). No words can describe how much I love him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate