Kanah Loves her Yogurt ~ and Cheese!

So Elkanah has a thing for giving things random names and she calls yogurt “egg” 😂. She also calls water “baak” and has a funny name for spoon and fork which I can’t remeber right now but it is really funny.
Anyways, this is her enjoying her yogurt snack - I had left her for 3 minutes to help Eliakim with his “homework” and by the time I turned around this is what I found.

Elkanah is a foodie (she loves food :)) But don't mention cheese while she is around, cause you won't have any more left!!! She LOVEEEEEEES cheese, and sometimes, that is how I get her to do something like get dressed or come inside the house from playing outside.


Here, Elkanah is 22 months and she is pretty much good with almost all foods...the only thing she really doesn't like or eat are eggs, and some other random foods depending on if she doesn't like the texture in her mouth. But she loves to snack, she liked Doritos chips (Sweet Chili) and LOVES strawberries, oranges, bananas, blueberries, tomatoes, peanut butter, eggos, cheerios...etc.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate