Green Thumb

So today, I actually got to do one thing that I've been wanting to do for a very long time....gardening!!!
Actually, I began last week, where after mother's day I convinced Neguissie to buy me a flower (while he was shopping at the Manotick Giant Tiger) and I was on a mission to start my garden and plant flowers in our front lawn.
Today, I finally had the opportunity to head over to a garden center (though not the best one, at Independent Barrhaven) since they barely had much choice, but I did buy a few that I liked and after I put the kids to sleep at 8pm, it was still nice and sunny out so I started to dig :). I must say, I am content with what I was able to accomplish. Much room to grow, but a good start.


Update: June 9th
So my garden is looking pretty good and I’m sooo excited that the roses are finally blooming!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate