Experiments


Lately, I have been trying to find some engaging activities that are both fun and educational for Eliakim to do. I decided to have him make a musical shaker using items found in the pantry (since he loves to make a lot of noise anyways;) and I also got him to do the sensory part where he feels the items and describes their characteristics (hard, soft, mushy...etc) and also name them. When he got to the kidney beans I asked him what they are called and he said, without hesitation, “newts”! Hahaha, I have no idea where he got that from but it was hilarious!!

Another neat “experiment” we did was make a glitter bottle where we filled a bottle with water, glue, blue food colour and added sparkles. Then you shake it and see all the glitter float around in the blue water.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate