Birthday Princess



On July 27th, our princess Elkanah celebrated her 2nd birthday! Thank God. He has given us a sweet little girl who is so full of life, vibrant, full of energy, loves to jump and run, is very independent, and is her own boss! She is determined, and won't stop till she gets what she wants. We love you and God bless you Elkanahye.

Cake was made by my friend Selam who is owner of Lelina Bakery. The decorations were mostly from Party City and most of the items were on sale...so not much money spent for décor as it was only us because of COVID-19, no other guests came. 








Dear Elkanah,

You will be two years old in a few weeks and I just want to tell you how I feel.
Elkanah, this past year you have blossomed into a beautiful, strong, bold, determined and full of life and sweet girl. You are the most beautiful, clever, focused, independent and loving person. I love the way you hug, with your arms wrapped tightly around my neck; I love how you love to eat strawberries, yogurt and cheese with a passion, I love how you won't take no for an answer and won't give up until you have what you want, I love how you know how to read us and can change your tone and become sweet so we can change our mind. I love how you are so independent and eager to do everything on your own, how you already know how to put on your pants and shoes by yourself and how you feed yourself, how you don’t use your highchair anymore, but insist on sitting on a regular chair just like the rest of us. I love how you are so full of energy and life and how much you enjoy running even in the house. You LOVE to run and jump up and down and that is so great. I love how when someone asks you a question you respond with “WHAT?” with your loud voice. I love how you call water “bak” and banana “dabana”. I love how you call Ikram (our basement roommate) “hi princess” because that’s what he calls you.
I also really love how you love it when I speak with my mouth closed - no matter what you’re doing, you will always stop and turn to me and give me a hug and kiss. I love how you like it when we brush our teeth together in the bathroom and you always call my name so I can respond to you with toothpaste in my mouth.
Elkanah, there are so many things I love about you, but most of all I THANK GOD that I am your mother and I get to experience your sweetness as you grow up. I love you so much, you are such a blessing and our joy. Eliakim loves you so much as he always wants you to wake up from your nap so he can play with you. You are my beautiful blooming flower, my sweet honey, my butterfly. May God bless you and fill you with his Holy Spirit and give you wisdom and guide you ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. I love you so much. 
Happy Birthday my love.

Your mom - Hiwot.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate