Fall 2020


 

I CAN'T BELIVE it's already OCTOBER 2020!!! The time has flown by. But I am so glad I got to spend it with these munchkins. My blessings! 
So Eliakim has a "thing" for "getting lost". lol. He likes it when we go for a drive and just get lost, its exciting for him, so we do it. We just get in the car and say lets drive and get lost! Its kind of fun actually, minus the wasting gas part, lol. But it is fun and this time, it led us to somewhere really amazing! I really wanted to take the kids out since Ellu had been at home with a cold for the past week and wasn't able to go to school, and with the pandemic, we haven't gone anywhere else for that matter. So, it was a nice and pretty sunny day, so I said ok, lets just drive and see where we end up. We ended leaving from my parents' house and making a left turn on river road. Then we headed towards Manotick and just kept driving. After a bit of driving and me thinking we were really getting lost, because we were on a straight road with no lights and no turns, I decided we need to turn somewhere and head back, then straight ahead I saw a parking lot that I thought I could go into and make a turn. Turned out, the parking lot was the entrance to Miller Farms, and it had so much pumpkins and cute setups for photos and there were lots of moms with kids in strollers and toddlers. So we ended up getting out of the car and walking around and there was a fun little play structure and a small chicken farm...needless to say I was happy we went for a drive to get lost that day!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate