Eliakim’s first visit to the dentist


 


 
This was Eliakim's first ever visit to the dentist. He is almost 5 years old but I have been reading and asking around and figured early exposure to the dentist at a young age is a good thing to get kids used to being at the dentist and not developing a fear of it. Well, his visit went really well. To my surprise, he did not say a word! He was pretty quiet the entire time and even when I spoke to him and asked him how he was doing, he whispered his responses to me and kept them very brief! And, since we were pretty much the only ones at the dentist's office, all eyes and attention were on him and how adorable and a good boy he was! He made this mama proud! 
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate