Snow Fall 2021

 

Have I mentioned how much Elkanah LOVES TO EAT SNOW??? She could have it for a full meal if it were up to her!!! Anyways, it has been a struggle to take her outside to play when all she wants to do is eat snow....then she cries because her hands are "frozen" because she removes her gloves for ease of accessing the snow. 

 
On the other hand, Eliakim LOVES to play outside in the snow. He loves to throw snowballs and he helped me build this snowman. I think its all thanks to school that he has fallen inlove with the outdoors especially during winter since I am pretty certain he did not get this from me :). But I am so happy and thankful that I have been given this time to spend with them and enjoy the outdoors even in the winter.


 



 



 
On milder days, we love to go for walks in the neighbourhood and they have actually become my walking buddies. Sort of. Because Elkanah still likes to stop every 5 seconds to pick up and eat snow and I have to keep telling her to stop because it is not clean!!


 



 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate