2021 RECAP

 This year has been such a ride! I can't even begin to describe where to start from. Looking back at 2021, so much has happened:

1. I started supply teaching with the OCDSB

2. I got my first LTO position at Robert E. Wilson P.S teaching Gr. 5/6.

3. We went to Hilton Lac Leamy for our 15th year wedding anniversary with the kiddos.

4. Selam and Radney got married!!

5. We took a summer family vacation in Kingston with the WHOLE fam!

6. I returned back to work at CCI.

7. We bought a new house in Manotick.

8. I got promoted as Reception House Co-ordinator.

9. I am still working with EECWIN.

10. Elkanah transitioned out of the crib and into a big girl bed.

11. Neguissie and I went to Nordik Spa.

--------------------------------------

So today is actually January 1, 2022 and I can officially conclude this list!

Since September, a few things have happened.

12. Our Ford Focus broke down so we purchased a 2016 Mazda3 on Christmas Eve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My Birthdate