2021 Kingston Family Vacay

My absolute blessings. When we drove into Kingston, I saw an outlet mall that I wanted to go to when we returned. On our way back to Ottawa, we stopped by and it was much smaller than I thought but they had some pretty sweet deals. I bought 2 winter jackets for $20/each and clothes for the kiddos. I even got some work clothes for myself :)


Two of my favourite men.


So, about this night...we decided to go out in the town. But no one really knew where to go. We all got in our cars and drove around downtown Kingston. There was absolutely no parking downtown, and since no one had a specific plan to go anywhere, Ori and I wanted to eat dessert somewhere...but we all ended up back at the hotel. There was a decent restaurant at the hotel so we ordered poutine, what we were craving. They didn't have it on the menu but said they would make it for us. This is what it was. Ok, but not the real thing.






BEST WESTERN hotel with the kiddos! They had a blast spending time with eachother in our room, watching TV, jumping on the bed, and playing jenga with the grandparents.
Almost 37 Never looked so good :):)

Happy Birthday to all the AUGUST babies born this moth!! 3 in the fam! 










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

My Birthdate