My Birthdate

 It is 12:08am on Wednesday August 31, 2022 and I am officially 38!!!

Ahhh, when I think about the number it scares me a little bit...where did the time fly???

But I am ever so grateful for everything that God has allowed in my life and I have to reflect and share.

Where do I even begin? 38 years of God's mercy and favour, protection and love over my life.

He has blessed me with wonderful, God fearing, selfless, wise, kind and hardworking parents. I pray for God's continual blessings over them and their lives! AMEN

Then, Neguissie, a husband that God gave me, to love and live with and share life with. Share 2 beautiful children with - Eliakim and Elkanah, God's blessings and precious gifts to us. 

He has blessed me with a beautiful family and amazing and wonderful siblings, Selam and Zelalem; extended family like Titi and Radney and Ori, and countless friends and family.

And countless other things...to God be all the glory. I would not be here today if it was not for God. His hand over my life is so evident. In my work, He is with me. In my education, He is with me. In my day-to-day, He is with me, watching over me. In every decision I make, He is my guide and my counsellor. When I am weak, He is strong. When I fail, he picks me up. When I am down, He lifts me up. When I am sad, He comforts me. When I am sick, He is close by and has His hand over me. God is my rock. 

Psalm 18: 2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn [1] of my salvation, my stronghold.

I could write a book about all that God has done for me, what he has delivered me from, how He has showed me his faithfulness. God has given me many second chances in life. He has always been by my side. He is my comforter. He is my HELPER. He is my fortress and my shield. I am nothing without God. My life has purpose because it is rooted with Him. He gives me LIFE.

Thank you God!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliakim's Soccer

2021 Kingston Family Vacay